Tuesday 19 November 2013

Katrina said: I feel I am blessed in my career so far....

Deepika Padukone may have set high standards for her contemporaries with three back-to-back hits, but Katrina Kaif believes that a competitive environment is advantageous as it motivates people to do better.

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express and Ram-Leela proved to be successes at the box office, and Deepika played the female lead in all of them. 


katrina kaif in the promotional event of dhoom 3

When asked if Deepika's hits put pressure on her, Katrina said: I feel I am blessed in my career so far. God has given me more than what I have asked for. I have never been sad or complained about anything. It's good to improve yourself with each film. Competition is a good thing. It pushes you to do good work. Any competition is good.

Yash Raj Films has joined hands with the American toy making company Mattel to create Dhoom: 3 inspired limited-edition "Barbie Collector Dolls", which are based on the characters of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif in Dhoom: 3.

Source : NDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment