Tuesday 19 November 2013

Cat-fights among Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone


Cat-fights among actresses are not new in Bollywood. When actresses compete with each other, friendship obviously dies. They not only let their movies and box-office record to speak against one and another but also pass comments when get opportunity. Very few may know Sanjay Leela Bhansali first approached Kareena Kapoor before signing Deepika for ‘Ram Leela’. Kareena left ‘Ram Leela’ for ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’.

Talking about the same, Bebo said that she has no regret missing ‘Ram Leela’ and hopes for a next time. The actress also pulled Deepika’s leg by saying she is proud of herself for giving movies to other actresses.

"I confess that I'm mad. There have been times when I've signed a film and then felt it was wrong. Yes, I was supposed to do 'Ram-Leela' but I changed my mind. I decided to do Gori... instead. With me, it's all about the mood. There are no regrets, I've worked with some really good directors. I've missed the chance to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But there's always a next time. I'm the only actress who can boast of giving films to other actresses," Kareena Kapoor told this to Deccan Chronicle.

kareena kapoor and deepika padukone

‘Ram Leela’ proved to be Deepika Padukone’s third consecutive hit in a row after, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘’Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’. The long legged actress was highly applauded for her acting caliber. With ‘Ram Leela’, the dusky beauty has firmed her foot in Bollywood.

Kareena’s ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’ is yet to see the light of the day and the actress is pinning high hopes for the film’s success.
Let’s see who wins the box-office race, Kareena or Deepika?

No comments:

Post a Comment