Tuesday 3 December 2013

Salman Top 5 confessions in Koffee with Karan


Salman Top 5 confessions in Koffee with Karan

Modesty might not be Dabangg Khan's cup of tea, but the actor surprised everyone by rating himself as a below-average actor. The star, who opened the fourth season of Karan Johar's Koffee with Karan, also claimed he's never slept with a woman.

Here are Salman's top 5 confessions on the show:

1. I'm a virgin

As shocking as it may sound, but the actor claims he's saving himself for his bride- to-be suggesting he is still a virgin. Ahem… ahem! "I have always slept alone on my bed," said Salman.

2. I run away from my exes

Salman Khan who has in the past avoided coming face to face with former flame Aishwarya Rai, admitted on KJo's show that he runs miles away from his ex girlfriends. "Some I totally ignore, others I try and run away from them. I don't face them simply because I don't want our past to affect their present life."

3. I hate people who bitch about SRK

They might not be best of friends, but apparently have a lot of respect for each other. Salman admitted that the two shared a wonderful relationship before 'that big fight'. The Dabangg star wonders why SRK did not personally apologise to him, and said 'sorry' on Karan's show. The actor however says he can't hear anything negative about King Khan. "When people bitch about him, thinking they can gain brownie points with me by doing so - I hate that. I don't permit it at all."

4. I'm a below-average actor
One can imagine a humane Salman, but can you think of a modest Khan? That was exactly what viewers got to know as the star sipped a steaming cup of 'Koffee' with Karan. "I've just been lucky," said the actor adding, "If I had started today, I would not get a job, not even in TV". He went on to add:  "I'm a below-average actor."

5. I'm just friends with Katrina
Hinting at Ranbir-Katrina relationship several times, Salman Khan said he would prefer to remain 'just friends' with Katrina Kaif.

Source : Bollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment